Pre-Order R3 KBD67 Lite Mechanical Keyboard Kit - Wired
German Sales Tax included. Sales Tax and Shipping will change during Checkout depending on Country.
R3 KBD67 Lite Mechanical Keyboard Kit - Wired
Estimated Shipping: Q1 2022
You can not combine Pre-Order products in the same order with in-stock products!
- Top and Bottom ABS plastic case
- Mute silicone
- KBDfans PC screw-in stabilizers 60 set
- Wired version supports VIA; Bluetooth version only supports TMK firmware
- Wired version supports RGB and Hot-swap; Bluetooth version does not support RGB effects
- Injection molding polycarbonate plate (No necessary to add stand-offs)
- USB-C supports MAC, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Compatible with MX and MX clone switches
- KBD67 Lite Acceptable Quality Standards: Click
- Made in China
- Designed by KBDfans
- PCB x1
- Case x1
- Plate x1
- Stabilizers 60 set x1
- Mute silicone x1
- Bottom foam x1
- Coiled USB-C cable x1
- KBD67 lite Carrying case x1
- KBDfans stabilizers foam stickers set x1
- Rubber feet and Screws
Wired PCB Specs:
- ISO or ANSI
- KBD67 MKII Hot-swap PCB/ KBD67 MKII RGB-ISO PCB
- Fixed layout
- Support Per-key RGB
- Based on QMK
- Support VIA
- Kailh hot-swap sockets
KBD67 MKII PCB VIA Firmware
KBD67 MKII v2/ v3/ RGB-ISO PCB has pre-flashed with VIA compatible firmware already. So when you plug the keyboard in, the VIA program should detect your board automatically. If not, you need to upload the .json file to VIA first, then the VIA program will detect your board.
- kbd67_mkii rgb_v2_via.hex
- kbd67_mkii rgb v3_via.bin kbd67mkiirgb_v3.json (New Flash Manual)
- kbd67 mkii ISO rgb via.bin (New Flash Manual)
Be careful when assembling the board. Do not overtighten the screws since this can lead to tension around the screws and cracks in the case.